Cottage Industries 7
1. Coppice Halifax - Pink Plastic 07:02
2. Tim Koch - Fopera 04:54
3. Qeshi - Och Deflinen 04:45
4. Ambidextrous - Subroutine 05:53
5. Custola & Morgen Wurde - About Divers 05:56
6. Ola Bauriman - Hourglass 03:44
7. Mick Chillage - Initial Programs 04:45
8. Metamatics - Cosmic Emotion 06:35
9. Christ - Unfolded Protein Response 06:20
10. Cryostasis - Pulsating With Life(Dokun Remix) 07:52
11. Derek Carr - Delta One(Touching Down) 03:40
12. Roel Funcken - Circuit Interference 02:53
13. Min-Y - Llan-Popty Ping 04:14
14. Ruxpin - 40 Days And Night 04:25
15. Dokun - Precession 07:46 (DIGITAL ONLY)
16. Metamatics - Dope For The Robot(Lackluster Remix) 08:19 (DIGITAL ONLY)
Metamatics_Dope For The Robot(Lackluster remix)
Do not appear on the cd and are exclusive to the digital download only.
Roel Funcken_Circuit Interference
taken from Bloid Fraxton ep
released September 14, 2017
Compiled by Lee Norris
Art by Nick Edell
Mastered by Black Particle
Cottage Industries 6
Neo Ouija takes the platter and spins it with their own textural funk on Cottage Industries 6.
Cottage Industries 6 contains a wide range of beautiful electronics from relatively unknown and known musicians from around the world. The music fills the void that experimental electronic music seems to leave wide open. Rather than scratching your head at the end of this 67 minute excursion, youâre forced to think, relax, and sit back to contemplate.
It becomes quite an adventure when music takes a new shape and form and Cottage Industries 6 makes that possible by allowing 14 different artists to create their own atmosphereâs and textures.
Artists - Arovane, Bauri, Metamatics, Tim Koch, Christ, Qeshi, Ambidextrous, Coppice Halifax, Roel Funcken, Sleepy Town Manufacture, Gis,Ghostwerk & Zebra, Lackluster & Novel 23
Neo Ouija is back!!
New tracks from Metamatics invoking the beautiful spirit of Lee Norris at his most rhythmically fluid.
After nearly 20 years of Metamatics, Bodypop leaps out and is almost cheekily fresh, firmly strident, fizzing with bubbles of acidic bass lines, lean voices, chattering, all the wheels inside of wheels.
New, now, but equally timelessly mature, older and wiser.
This is Metamatics for long journeys, for being transported, deep into Moor Mist hurtling forwards on repeat full volume while diving down country lanes or paths, driving, riding, keeping pace with the elements as a storm breaks and passes, slow-motion sped up.
Like us now weâre older - slower and faster, the same, new.